Thread: Explosive day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Explosive day

Man what a bull market I saw today. Lots of mini resistance levels broken All over. Are we officially in full swing or should I start putting my way up lol. Hope everyone has done well so far this week

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I've done too well too quickly. I was able to get some good buys at first but for the last few weeks it's been just chasing. I imagine thats how it felt at the beginning of the last bull market. No longer will I be waiting for a pullback. Just buy and then buy some more and if a pullback does happen, buy even more. Maybe the elections will give us a pullback, or a second wave.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    I'm tempted to do some selling. I had a trailing stop set on PLAY today, but it didn't hit. KNOS is still looking awesome, but it's slowing a little. Hopefully some more news will come there.

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I got in on a play but bounced early unfortunately. Didn’t even look to see how it ended up. BA?!?! Had calls expire for last week 170’s.... missed it by a couple days. Dang it. Should have rolled the to this week but was on the water and didn’t have connectivity.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I got in on a play but bounced early unfortunately. Didn’t even look to see how it ended up. BA?!?! Had calls expire for last week 170’s.... missed it by a couple days. Dang it. Should have rolled the to this week but was on the water and didn’t have connectivity.
    Yeah I missed BA too. I saw it when after hours ended yesterday. Crazy

6. Member
    And PLAY is already up 5% today. It's kind of confusing to me that it's running before earnings. I don't think I'll hold through next earnings. I just don't see them being good. Any thoughts on that?

Also, BA over 180...

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Earnings feels like otc pump n dump. Buy a month out, and sit on your hands until the day before. Sell the news. Lose to much money holding, expecting a good news release just to find out the market has already priced in the news.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Earnings feels like otc pump n dump. Buy a month out, and sit on your hands until the day before. Sell the news. Lose to much money holding, expecting a good news release just to find out the market has already priced in the news.
    Yep, that's for sure. I normally listen to the call and flip, but I won't be able to listen to that one. Trailing stop set and ready to go again today.

9. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I said it a couple weeks back, but looking at btc, I feel
    like it’s about to go. All the crypto stocks should move really well. I’m buying a 1000 RIOT shares this week

10. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Thomas Lee of Fundstrat says that there is 7 trillion of dry powder. I'm pretty sure he is the only guy who has been bullish, he was also the only one bullish at the end of 2018
    Thanos was the hero

11. Member
    Many of my accounts are now higher than they were at the peak before we had the downturn. Crazy reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    Many of my accounts are now higher than they were at the peak before we had the downturn. Crazy reversal.
    This^^^..NASDAQ 100 is at all time highs....ride the wave.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

This is nuts. I’m over 90% up on PLAY. There has to be a drop coming still, doesn’t there??? I’m tempting to dump them and some others and hold cash and see if another big drop hits and buy back in. NCLH is another way up. Decisions decisions.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    This is nuts. I’m over 90% up on PLAY. There has to be a drop coming still, doesn’t there??? I’m tempting to dump them and some others and hold cash and see if another big drop hits and buy back in. NCLH is another way up. Decisions decisions.
    I'm in the same shape on PLAY. I've got a trailing stop running again today, but it's not looking like it's going to hit. I may sell after close if it doesn't, we'll see.

15. Member
    So I’m up 15% across the board for today. Crazy numbers for sure. PLAY, AAL, and BA are performing well!

AAL up 41+% HOLLY..........
    "The handicapped angler"

Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    AAL up 41+% HOLLY..........
    At one point it was up 50% today. Crazy.

18. Member
    My trailing stop filled on PLAY today around $19.60. Not bad at all on the profit of that one. It's looking good after hours and it'll probably run to 30 or something dumb tomorrow now that I sold. Oh well

MITT is looking good after hours and for you OTC shell player guys, PFMS is moving, probably on CRGE's move. PFMS went up like 80% right at the end of the day. I'll let you look up the chart on CRGE if you didn't see it KNOS stagnant again today
    Last edited by Bassmaster96; 06-04-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Looks like it could be another good day today.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    Looks like it could be another good day today.
    This is absolutely crazy. I guess I should have held PLAY. I do have a few shares in another account that I just remembered though. I guess I'll hold those for a little bit and see what happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast