Thread: WELDS CRACKING

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    You did get in touch with your dealer? correct ?

they are your first line of contact and usually your best friend when you have an issue with your Vexus.
    What did they say ?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    You did get in touch with your dealer? correct ?

they are your first line of contact and usually your best friend when you have an issue with your Vexus.
    What did they say ?
    Yes, I have always let my dealer know of any and all issues I have had. Brad the service rep at North Texas Marine has been on it and getting all the logistics figured out with Vexus right now. Granted that I think I have had every problem in the book happen to my rig thus far ALL issues have been taken care of and I am sure many of my issues have been 1 offs, however my boat has had all of them. lol

This doesn’t surprise me. The Express boats or whatever they were called with high horse power on the back just never work.
    Collision Consultants of Akron--- Marine Fiberglass repair and electronic installer 3309333230

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greens1098 View Post
    This doesn’t surprise me. The Express boats or whatever they were called with high horse power on the back just never work.
    The crack is in the nose of the boat.

5. Member
    I was at the dealer in az sat and asked about the issue. He was up front and said they had 1 boat so far and Vexus took care of it with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    I was at the dealer in az sat and asked about the issue. He was up front and said they had 1 boat so far and Vexus took care of it with no issues.

They have sold 1000's of boats. You will ALWAYS hear about the ones with cracks but in relationship to the majority, it is a very low fail rate. You don't see the majority of owners post "Hey no cracks on my boat". But when an owners does have a crack weld, everyone talks about it. Regardless of brand.
    The negative things always get the chatter.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesslk View Post
    They have sold 1000's of boats. You will ALWAYS hear about the ones with cracks but in relationship to the majority, it is a very low fail rate. You don't see the majority of owners post "Hey no cracks on my boat". But when an owners does have a crack weld, everyone talks about it. Regardless of brand.
    I agree with you people are faster to complain then praise. Vexus is manufacturing a new hull for me staring on the 6th of July. Granted I wish I had my boat and I did not have the issues I have had, Vexus and my dealer have been prompt about fixing any and all issues with a little bit of added compensation for the inconveniences on a few.

Mark my words I truly believe Vexus will take care of all issues the costumers are faced with to the best of their ability, especially the warranty issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ksmith3510 View Post
    I agree with you people are faster to complain then praise. Vexus is manufacturing a new hull for me staring on the 6th of July. Granted I wish I had my boat and I did not have the issues I have had, Vexus and my dealer have been prompt about fixing any and all issues with a little bit of added compensation for the inconveniences on a few.

Mark my words I truly believe Vexus will take care of all issues the costumers are faced with to the best of their ability, especially the warranty issue.
    They will, there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that they will take care of issues and the owners. It is their vision but more importantly, it is just how they people are from the top down that run Vexus.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesslk View Post
    I asked the question more out of feeling out the dealership than anything I have already seen from here that Vexus will stand behind the product. I was more wondering about the dealership. I appreciate that they acknowledged it had happened.

How they take care of the customer is the top quality in a mfr. the only thing that would be better is if they put you first in line for the next boat off the line and not have you wait for months.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    How they take care of the customer is the top quality in a mfr. the only thing that would be better is if they put you first in line for the next boat off the line and not have you wait for months.
    That would make sense.

12. Member
    Update: Vexus is supposed to start building a new hull this week.

Good to hear. Not surprised though, seems the guys at Vexus want to stand behind their product.

14. Member

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbabin View Post
    Yeah, we heard.

Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Yeah, we heard.
    Hey i’d be excited too!!

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Good to hear.

Would be better if they could shorten the wait time but at least you are getting a new one.

18. Member
    That boat looks like it was drug around Bristol Speedway for 3 or 4 laps, while Joey Lagano was taking shots at it....holy crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Pickel View Post
    That boat looks like it was drug around Bristol Speedway for 3 or 4 laps, while Joey Lagano was taking shots at it....holy crap!
    People buy aluminum to beat them up

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    People buy aluminum to beat them up
    From what I read on this site not any more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast