Thread: AirMar TM150

AirMar TM150

LocationOrange, TexasPosts65

AirMar TM150

I currently have a Structure scan transducer mounted in the middle of my setback plate on my Skeeter 20i. I am wanting to Mount an Airmar TM150 on the transom so that I can get better 2D while at the console. I have a HDI on the Trolling Motor. Where can/should I mount it so that I don’t create interference or be prone to knock it off the boat?

Last edited by 84rickygreen; 06-03-2020 at 04:24 PM.

2. Member
    Mine is on the jack plate, using a mount from rytek
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

3. Member
    Remove the HDI transducer and mount the Airmar there. I would suggest the TM 165HW instead of the TM150.

4. Member
    My HDI is on the Trolling motor. Do they make a 165HW for the trolling motor? What is the benefit vs the 150?

5. Member
    Thanks ammdrew. Do you have a structure scan on the jack plate also?

6. Member
    Yes I have the 3d on the opposite side of the plate
    2019 z18 175 ProXs 4 stroke, DC, 10 Ft Power Pole Blades, Relion lithium batteries, Ghost trolling motor, Lowrance Live's, SS structure, Airmar TM150, Vessel View Link, PowerPole Charge.

7. Member
    I mounted mine on the jackplate on the port side (my 3D StructureScan is mounted on the starboard side of the jackplate). I use Transducer Shield and Saver mounts on all, and they work perfectly. Nice to have that expensive Airmar transducer protected with a quality mount. Airmar TM150M Shield 2.jpg
    ciao,
    Marc

8. Member
    Thanks Marc,

No interference between the two?

9. Member
    No, not at all. Just make sure the StructureScan transducer is a little lower than the Airmar. Works great. I have a Lowrance puck transducer epoxied in the sump for high speed reads. Nice to have more than one transducer channel on the LIVE.
    ciao,
    Marc