Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Tackle warehouse shipping is ...

Getting much better! Placed a couple orders last week and got the email saying wont be processed until another 14 days which I expected. Now both are arriving tomorrow so they are doing much better and almost back to normal
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Great news, I have never had anything but outstanding customer service from them. About 4 years ago my son and I had about ten reels of a certain brand. We kept having the same issue with them, they’d completely lock up.. I called TW up and they let me return all ten, no questions asked, and I bought ten more of a different brand.

3. Member
    Glad somebody is getting better service. I ordered something that was backordered until may 17th. I checked shortly after that date and they showed 5+ in stock so i can only assume they arrived on the expected date. Just checked and still hasn't shipped. Going on 17 days and hasn't even been put in a box. I probably could have ordered another one and recieved it before my backordered one.

4. Banned
    I have an order arriving today that was placed on the May 12th

Lucky you. I placed an order for some Zman trick worms and shaky heads, plus some Charlie Brewer slider heads. It came yesterday. Placed an order straight from Charlie Brewer for additional Slider Heads on the 26th. It came yesterday. And in the package with them were a half dozen sample grubs and small swimbaits! Nice surprise. Will definitely give them business in the future.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLg...p5PdhSA9Dw9cRA

02 Triton TR 18
    02 Evinrude 150
    Garmin Striker Plus 9SV

6. Member
    Hope so, haven't gotten my shipping notification yet from TW, ordered last week.

not their fault.

just deal with it. these guys been great for almost 15 years for me, and the hangup has nothing to do with them.

with that said, i got 2 day no problem. was just $6 extra.
    2015 Ranger Z119C - 2018 Mercury 225 Pro XS

8. Member
    It's better, I agree. Considering the way things are these days it's not surprising to have delays in shipping. I. too, have an order that took 2 weeks to arrive.

For now , at least, I can live with that. Tackle Warehouse has always been the best online store to shop with. I'd wager that TW is as frustrated as anyone as it could be costing them some business.

I always do next day or 2nd day and haven't had any issues. Ground seems to be the big issue right now and I'm not a fan of UPS ground even during the normal times.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    Ground seems to be the big issue right now and I'm not a fan of UPS ground even during the normal times.
    This, and that's consistent with any order via UPS ground, not just from TW.

11. Member
    I think everywhere it’s getting back to what once was normal. Ordered a blank from Rod Geeks and it took about 3 weeks to arrive. And 2 weeks after the FedEx already accepted the package. But have ordered from mudhole who i guess is notorious for slow shipping and I’ve been getting my orders right on through this mess within 8days
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

12. Member
    So are they just behind, because so many people are purchasing online nowadays or is there something else covid related that is holding them up? Id like to think that a good business would ask employees to work extra hours or hire another person part time to help keep up. Happy customers should be #1 priority even if it means paying extra wages. I understand items are being delayed from the manufacture, but having an item and taking longer than 2 weeks to even process that item is a little ridiculous. Not to mention I intitially placed my order on May 4th. Now I'm hearing people who placed their order last week are already receiving them and mine from a month ago can't even be put in a box with a label.

13. Member
    I just made an order today. Standard shipping est delivery was 6/24. $14 for 2 day shipping (6/8) and $19 for next day (6/5). I’ve ordered a TON of stuff during this pandemic from all over. This is by far the worst and it’s not even close. Used to not be any sales tax and $5 for 2 day shipping. Now they force you to pay for 2 day shipping at 3x the cost or else they will intentionally take weeks to ship your order. If they can process it quick when paying for shipping they can do the same for the other shipping methods. Rant over lol

Placed an order with TW on May 30, but still no shipping/tracking email. I'm kinda shocked, but if it comes by next Monday (June 8) I'll be happy.

Meanwhile, I've been looking at other sources online, from BBC sponsors and others from that list of fishing suppliers from last week. A lot of those had zero stock of what I was after, and a lot of their websites were absolutely a nightmare to navigate and find what I wanted. Including BPS...hate their website. I bookmarked the ones that were decently easy to navigate and didn't bookmark the ones that were NOT easy to navigate. I understand a lot of the out of stock situations, but having a website that is a PITA to negotiate is inexcusable.

Edit: TW's website is friggin' AWESOME to navigate and find what you want to order!
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

15. Moderator
    I've talked to 2 different boat dealers who are having a record year for sales. That said, I'm sure TW is getting railed as well. Still my favorite place to shop. They are always great.

16. Member
    Ordered swimbaits and heads Feb. 15. They were put on backorder. Contacted TW twice since then and was told still not in. Still haven't received them. I gave up. Worst experience ever with a tackle order.

17. Member
    I ordered some stuff last week and still haven't received my email yet that it's shipped.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

I'm done with California companies , just bought a new Ghost from BPS .

19. Member
    Paid for 2 day shipping and got mine in 2 days. Crazy how that works. Either accept the delays or quit being cheap and pay for 2 day. Some people will bitch about anything here.

20. Member
    I placed an order on a friday 3 weeks ago and paid for 2nd day so I would have it by the following Friday.
    it showed up two weeks later. If they would have told me this I still would have ordered but not paid shipping.

third time in a couple years this has happened to me. No more though.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast