Lake Eufaula - June 18-21

I have never been here before and know pretty much nothing about this place. What would I expect to be doing in a few weeks. I qualified for the TBF national semifinals and will be there 2 days prefishing and the 2 day tournament.

Also, where would be the best place for tent camping around the actually Eufuala South Cove area? I'm guessing the state park but their site isn't the most informative. I'll be tent camping.

2. Member
    feel free to PM me if you don't want to give out any "secret" info to the world.....lol

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Hwy 9 south has camping I believe. Two ramps there and decent area to fish really. June can be off shore and it can be shallow. Really depends on the lake level. It’s been dirty and I doubt it cleans up much by then. Visibility in the best areas around 1.5’ most the lake is very turbid. Fishin has been pretty good, not hard to catch keepers doing just about anything you like. Finding the quality fish has been a challenge.

waiting after this weekend BLF is done..

I agree with Josh. I would probably stay at 9 south. Good area and centrally located to about any part of the lake. It is a huge lake and can fish like several different lakes in one. It's been pretty dirty but they have been pulling water so the back of some of the creeks are starting to clear a little. Should be a good time to fish!
    2015 Ranger Z520c / 2015 Mercury 250 Pro XS