Should have taken a picture

I saw something on Monday that I'd never seen before. There was a guy with a Ranger Cherokee boat launching beside me. I remember when Ranger contracted with Crestliner to build these rigs. I remember a @ 16 foot Vee hull design and a more traditional jon boat style aluminum bass boat. But, this guy had an aluminum multi-species type rig. It must have been 18 feet. If I recall, it had the numbers 230 on the side...maybe it was the model number. Maybe some of you remember that they had a model like this, but I'd never seen one before.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

My Dad has a Cherokee 17 foot deep V he keeps at Amistad....super clean, very lightly used. Boat hasn’t seen the water in probably 3 years.

Something like this? This one's a 238 https://www.purplewave.com/auction/161102/item/AQ9585

Quote Originally Posted by paulrodbender View Post
    Something like this? This one's a 238 https://www.purplewave.com/auction/161102/item/AQ9585
    Similar, but not the same. The one I saw didn't have windshields, although the owner might have removed them. It was a single console.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments