Marine Master Trailer

I have an 04 Tr21x that came with a Marine I Master trailer. Had an axle go bad this weekend. Just wondering if anyone has purchased a new trailer and a ballpark on the cost. I know prices very depending on upgrades. Just wondering if it makes sense to just order a new one. It was the axle without brakes but, I need to do brakes, a winch, tires, bunk boards and some rust spots. Try to compare the two costs. Thanks

2. Member
    Trailers can get expensive fast, a new one, you're looking at thousands. Im maybe an hour from the actual Marine Masters, I picked up a new complete idler axle from them for $350ish. Which mine was a special order, it was complete with hubs, and new leaf springs. Tami quoted me a new complete rear axle with vault hubs, and disc brakes for $700ish
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

3. Member
    Well that’s good to know. Thanks for the info. I will call them and ask some questions.

4. Member
    Yes sir, Tami is who you will speak with more than likely. She can be kinda b****y on the phone, but she is really nice in person, and knows her stuff. If I'm not mistaken, she worked for Dexter for several years.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

5. Member
    I’m taking my trailer to a trailer dealer tomorrow to get a quote on a new axle. It too is a Marine Master. On the phone today, I was told they have several brands of axles in stock. I’ll give an update later.

6. Member
    I bought a New Marine Master Trailer last year for a 1998 TR-20 Triton
    Dual Axles w/ all disk brakes,Channel frame, Gatorhyde, I live in CT.
    Check out the web sight, you can see all the options
    I had it delivered to my house from Tennessee to CT., you will need to buy thru a dealer, you cannot buy direct from them. They list the dealers on the sight also.
    It was not cheap. $6300 delivered to CT. (delivery was around $1300) so around 5K for the trailer.

My old trailer was in the same boat, rust, bunks,tires wearing unevenly, its nice traveling down the highway knowing you got a new trailer, alot less worries!!!
    Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and pay the man!!!!
    Last edited by Team Mud; 06-03-2020 at 03:09 AM.

7. Member
    I just priced one yesterday. Built for a 93 Stratos 201 Pro XL, with Fulton f2 package, brakes on both axles, spare tire mount, led lights, 15” wheels, etc, the total came to $6200 give or take a couple hundred bucks either way. (This was just a rough ballpark from C and O.)
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

8. Member
    Call Julie at Gilliam Marine in Tullahoma. Can't buy a new Marine Master Trailer cheaper anywhere . They are just down the road from Marine Master factory.

9. Member
    i got a dual axle venture custom aluminum i-beam trailer for $4k 3 years ago for my 20 ft bass boat. that seems expensive