Back to the Yough in July.

Well my recovery from carpal tunnel surgery is going well. I dont expect to hit the water this month. July should be no problem. I even rented a large three bed room house in July located between the Yough and Deep Creek. I just wanted to get away and do some fishing. Mike I don't think this is too far from your house. Maybe you and you wife can come over in the evening for a cook out

2. Member
    My wife and I took a drive to see this place today. Nice place high on the mountain. Ain't no way I'm getting my bass boat on to the driveway let alone up to the property. That sucks. So i have to leave it 30 mins away in Pa at my brother on laws. Lol by the time I go get and and get to the lake I end up being closer from home. I never said I was smart. But the main part of the trip is getting the family together, bbq, drink and play crazy games in the evening.

3. Member
    I will be hitting the water this weekend. It will have been four weeks and two days after the surgery. It has been I think 6 weeks since I have fished. I'm not sure how long I can fish but Saturday can't come fast enough. During our vacation I think I will bring the tin. I have two choices with it. I can fish all electric or put the motor back on. Either way I can fish the Yough, High Point or Deep Creek. Too bad I can't get the bass boat into the place. In any event I can not wait until SATURDAY. Fishing report to follow.

4. Member
    You can have a big motor to fish high point.

5. Member
    Yeah I know that. The tin is really my Que boat. I was thinking though if I put it on the Yough I may want to put the motor back on. I'm staying about 15 mins from the launch in MD. Its just a pain to put the motor back on. Of course for the Que I had to take motor and gas tank out. How has the fishing been?

6. Member
    I have a derby Saturday so that will tell at weight in on how it has been.

7. Scraps
    Just enjoy the "vacation" despite the logistics.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD