There was a 20' Crestliner with a 200 4 stroke at our gathering last week

Holy Smokes What a Barge! I laughed with the owner telling him it looked like the front deck would hold my RT188. He told me he has really enjoyed the boat. If you are looking for acreage on the deck it would be one to consider.

2. Member
    I agree, I had one unload right by me last week and I did a double take. Tank for sure.

3. Member
    I saw one at the dealer. I'd probably say it's the largest front deck of any boat I have seen. It would be nice to fish from for sure.

4. Member
    And they’re working on a 21 footer.

5. Member
    That is why I purchased mine was for the size of the fishing platform and ability to fish shallow water.
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

6. #FRB
    I'm liking where some of the tin boat companies are going with their bass rigs. I'll sure see what kind of deal I can get on a new Crestliner when the time comes. Looking at pics of the big Crestliner it looks every bit as nice as the much more expensive glass rigs.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

7. Member
    i personally own a PT18 one of the best fishing platforms i have fished off of. Quality control has been lack there of though in the respects of a leaky main seam weld and frying an electrical harness from poor installation from the factory and this All within the first year and 70 hours of use.