Prop for 115 Pro XS

I have a 2015 115 Pro XS (2 stroke) w/ 20 p Merc prop. Boat runs pretty good (43 mph loaded) but I would like some more bow lift. Any ideas? Is it worth messing with?

Have a good one and thank God for it!

2. Member
    merc makes some very good props for your mtr a good prop shop should be able to get you fixed up, check in boat brand section like yours for others that have one also see what they are running
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    First off, need to know what kind of boat you are running, as that will make a big difference on which prop. The Spitfire X7 is made for the 115 and lower motors, it is a four blade stainless prop and for me provides a good amount of lift. I have my gas tank all the way up in the bow of my Ranger and with a 17P Spitfire X7 I get 47 at 6300 rpm and I am about to try my 19P Spitfire X7 now that my tank is under half full to see if I can break 50 with the boat. Fastest I have had it was 48.6 and ran out of lake to run it in.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    First off, need to know what kind of boat you are running, as that will make a big difference on which prop. The Spitfire X7 is made for the 115 and lower motors, it is a four blade stainless prop and for me provides a good amount of lift. I have my gas tank all the way up in the bow of my Ranger and with a 17P Spitfire X7 I get 47 at 6300 rpm and I am about to try my 19P Spitfire X7 now that my tank is under half full to see if I can break 50 with the boat. Fastest I have had it was 48.6 and ran out of lake to run it in.
    That would help. 2015 Ranger RT188.

Have a good one and thank God for it!