Thread: 12 lives

12 lives

I have two 12 lives networked my console was was bad lowrance sent me a new one I installed and went to the lake and I have no down or side scan 2d seemed to work fine. Any ideas I tried calling and emailed lowrance with no reply thanks in advance.z

2. Member
    Man, I wish people could give a better description of their issues. It would really save time. What transducer do you have? LSS2, TotalScan, AI 3 in 1, AI 2 in 1, Structure 3D? No down or side. Does that mean you don’t have a Page option to select StructureScan? Does it mean you do have a page but it says No Source when you select it? Does it mean you can select a Structure page but there is no image? I’m sure it’s something simple but there is no way to fix it without details. Don’t feel bad, people do it ALL the time. I’m just venting.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

^^^Agreed.

ser68, We'd need a lot more information to give meaningful help.

4. Member
    I have a 3in1 on the console graph will be installing another 3 in 1 on trolling motor this week and yes if I go to down or side page no image 2d works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    I have a 3in1 on the console graph will be installing another 3 in 1 on trolling motor this week and yes if I go to down or side page no image 2d works fine.
    Check to make sure you have “this unit” selected as the source.