Lowrance management phone number

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS A NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL TO GET AHOLD OF MANAGEMENT?
    Last edited by billwv68; 06-04-2020 at 09:19 PM.

2. Member
    I'm right there with you, after 2 hours on the phone today i did get ahold of someone willing to actually find a way to help. It's disappointing after the thousands we spend how poor the back end is. I felt like a fool for not researching the customer service / repair process for Lowrance before dumping thousands on the products. Lesson learned, and all should sit back and think/research before spending the $$$, what happens with is electronic box acts up? If the store clerk can't tell you find another store, use a board sponsor, most can give you feedback on pros/cons of each brand before pulling the trigger.
    Hell, we may all go back to flashers if we started researching customer service before purchase...

Back to the point - i feel your pain but can't give you a number, but i'm looking...

3. Member
    Looked up Navico on LinkedIn, found this guy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jelloyd
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

4. Member
    Thxs, hopefully it is working and I won’t have to get in contact with him but I have a bad feeling it’s not going to work.

5. Member
    Bill, I sent you a pm. thanks Jason
    Jason Gilstrap / Lowrance Pro Staff