Thread: Charcoal carpet

Charcoal carpet

Does anyone have any extra boat carpet I need to replace my rod locker on the deck I just need enough for the one locker ranger will not sale direct now as of today just wondering if anyone had any extra they would sale

Quote Originally Posted by Jdw2920 View Post
    Does anyone have any extra boat carpet I need to replace my rod locker on the deck I just need enough for the one locker ranger will not sale direct now as of today just wondering if anyone had any extra they would sale
    WHAT ???? Is this just because you only wanted a small piece or are they saying they aren't going to sell any parts direct ??
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    For good from now on said have to go through your local dealer. All this after waiting on hold for 20 mins

4. Member
    Value carpet in Dalton take care of you

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdw2920 View Post
    For good from now on said have to go through your local dealer. All this after waiting on hold for 20 mins
    Not from now on [indefinitely], but until Ranger develops a new online system for parts ordering. That’s what I was told this morning. Meanwhile, anyone who wants/needs parts can order from any dealer anywhere in the Ranger system, for drop-shipment direct to his house.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio