Logan Martin info.

Any current information on Logan Martin? Have a small tournament there Saturday and don't have a clue what or where to fish. Tournament out of Town and Country. Help.

2. Dogfish_Jones
    The Spots will be easy to catch but the sizes will not bring home any money.
    Coming out of Town & Country, you will already be in Cropwell, so I would fish those humps in there and see if you can pull a few in. You might need to go up river, meaning above the I-20 bridge to find some largemouths.
    I would fish as many docks as possible and always have a shakey head near by. Seems bass on Logan Martin loves Shakey heads. Carolina Rig the humps and flats. If you try to fish the main river, then go with the Carolina Rig with a 3/4 to 1 oz weight and drop it down from the flat to the deeper ledges of the river.
    ONE THING, to keep in mind.....Saturdays on Logan Martin turns into a washing machine once 10am hits. Get all of your open water fishing done before then or you will be pounded by every type floating vessel known to man.

3. Member
    Thanks Rick for the info. I know LM is tough on the weekends. Maybe we can get a few early.
    Thanks again.