Blue line path on my maps

I have a 106sv and 2 93sv uhd. I show dotted lines on my maps when I'm fishing. Next time I go back that route is hard line blue. I've got blue line routes all over my maps now and cant figure out how to delete the tracks. I've been all over the owners manual and played with the unit but cant figure it out. I havent saved any routes or tracks so there is nothing there to delete, but good lord there are blues lines from visits tone lake everywhere. It's like it is saving my dotted lines and turning them blue the next time I visit. Any ideas ?

2. Member
    I would say if you have the units networked maybe you have the track feature turned on in one them. So I would check that first. If you have and its not turned on call Garmin support. I have used them with success several times. I find the online manuals have so much offshore stuff its difficult to find specifically what I am trying to find. Simulator mode might also help you find out what me going on as well.

Try googling deleting tracks for a 93SV there are some options in there for you to try, maybe you already tried this but worth a shot.

4. Member
    This is what I'm talking about

20200601_184106.jpg

5. Member
    Ha got. I pressed stop navigation and they all disappeared lol

Quote Originally Posted by louievito View Post
    Ha got. I pressed stop navigation and they all disappeared lol
    Well at least it worked that does not sound like deleting tracks though

7. Member
    I forget exactly where it is, but it's in the first couple steps when you turn it on. You go to the tracking part and clear all data, on mine it works that way. I think if you stop all navigation it never records, at least by clearing data you can save what you want to keep. I would show you a step by step but all my electric is out of the boat now for rewiring.

8. Member
    I tried clearing the active tracks saved tracks (even though I hadn't saved any). That didnt help. Did the same thing with routes but there were no routes saved. I guess I'll just start and stop it each time and save if I want to

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by louievito View Post
    I tried clearing the active tracks saved tracks (even though I hadn't saved any). That didnt help. Did the same thing with routes but there were no routes saved. I guess I'll just start and stop it each time and save if I want to

Might be something wrong with it. I don't save any tracks either, but every time I go back to fish I have tracks on their, and I clear them so it doesn't overlap the same day fishing..Maybe it's preset that way, I don't know. There are some Garmin experts on here, they can tell you or contact Garmin support.