1999 Stratos 273 vindicator trim pieces

hello everyone im new to this forum and wanted to say thanks for letting me join. I have a 1999 stratos 273 vindicator with a mercury 200 2stroke on the back. I traded my custom built golf cart for the boat about 2 years ago. I have been looking everywhere to try to find some trim pieces for my boat but when I am searching online it seems as if I find every model except the 273. I was wondering if there is a particular reason as to why finding parts specific to my model is so hard and if anyone by chance has the same model knows where I could look to find model specific parts for the boat. Thank you for reading my post and look forward to learning everything you guys and gals have to offer knowledge wise that can help me out in the future if I run across any problems I can't figure out myself or want a second opinion on as someone else's knowledge and thought process could be much less troublesome for solving a problem as I tend to overthink things instead of simplifying them.

2. Member
    Welcome to the forum. I’ve got the same year 273 as you. Curious what your getting out of it with that 200. That thing must fly! Get in touch with Ashmore Marine products. He’s been making lots of replacement parts for many different models. https://ashmoremarine.com/
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator 2013 Yamaha 150hp HPDI Vmax

3. Member
    A 273 with a 200hp hanging on the back.......that must be insane to drive.....please do tell us how that thing runs and handles with that big motor on it.

Chris I don’t know what parts you’re looking for but you should give Carol (the parts mom) at C & O Marine in Tennessee a call. They carry an extensive supply of older Stratos parts. I also would be interested to know what kind of performance you’re getting with a 200 on that rig! Ed
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike