360 ? Wet Switch Issue

First, my newly installed mega 360 works fine in the water. However when it is in the stowed position I get a message on the Helix saying the unit is not fully retracted. And it continues to whir, meaning the pinging and rotation are not turning off automatically as they should. Then I have to cut the power to shut off the pinging and rotation. At the same time the Helix says the 360 is out of the water. It is as if the wet switch is not recognizing the unit is out of the water. The 360 and Helix software is up to date. Any thoughts. Thanks.

2. Member
    I think you need to call HB tech support if it’s not shutting off.

Mine does the same thing but it does eventually shut off. I think just be patient and it will turn off and the message should go away. I know there will be a SW update in the near future that addresses some of the early issues with the M360...
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater All Day View Post
    Mine does the same thing but it does eventually shut off. I think just be patient and it will turn off and the message should go away. I know there will be a SW update in the near future that addresses some of the early issues with the M360...
    Mine does this and I've never even had a 360 hooked up. Yet I get the message it isn't fully retracted. Plus I get some other 360 messages I can't recall off the top of my head. Like I said tho I've never had a 360