Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Definitely the craziest period of my 42 years thats for sure. First its the covid-19 stuff and now riots etc. We had 8 I think shot in Louisville on Thursday night along with riots. Friday I dont believe anyone was shot but there was a bunch of riots and destruction of property. Last night was much calmer for the most part but still a bunch of protesting.

2. Member
    Pathetic. Prayers for the families and those involved

3. Banned
    Those idiots arnt gunna be what ruins the country it will be what allowed them to get away with it.

4. Member
    law enforcement needs to do its job they are paid to do protect the law abiding public an their property it is a shame to see businesses go up in smoke because these looters dont respect the local law enforcement.

5. Member
    It’s very easy to stop.

You place ace a few u dercover officers in the crowd. After being told to go home, after tear gas, you have a few officers in the police line begin shooting at the crowd. With blanks. The under overs of actors drop and act hurt or play dead. The troublemakers run, hide.

6. Member
    dO WE PRAY FOR WHAT GOD KNOWS WE NEED OR FOR WHAT WE WANT/ sad/ selfish

7. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Arch View Post
    Those idiots arnt gunna be what ruins the country it will be what allowed them to get away with it.
    100% spot on!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

8. Banned
    Do they not have hard rubber balls they can fully fire from AR style platforms?

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmithboats View Post
    law enforcement needs to do its job they are paid to do protect the law abiding public an their property it is a shame to see businesses go up in smoke because these looters dont respect the local law enforcement.
    Cant blame LEO they are being ordered to allow this.

10. Member
    One person did a bad thng, was arrested and will be put on trial. Ten thousand people do bad things and they get a free pass. If that makes sense to you.......

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    Do they not have hard rubber balls they can fully fire from AR style platforms?
    Oh man, if you just look at an AR it will kill somebody. Those things are dangerous killers, dont you know?

13. Member
    Prayers sent. The word should be you will be taken out if you are damaging property or others in these riots. No trial if taken alive, just straight to chair and toast them. About tired of the thugs doing this crap. They can protest without all the chaos.
    Praying for a Cure

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAMVET1968 View Post
    i can not say on here how i feel and i am sure many more have the same feeling !Most of all lets all pray for our country !
    Same here. Sickening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12