Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    There is obviously a problem, which would concern me. They are under big pressure to resolve and ship which usually means problems for the consumer. There is no way I would be purchasing the first release of these TM. JMO

2. Banned
    Other than Brian Lattimers video, has one one seen anything on the MG Pro?

3. Member
    Kyle Welcher has a video of one

4. Member
    Just talked to motorguide and they said it would be late fall/early winter before they ship. I asked if they were allowed to tell me what the problems with them were and was told it was due to the COVID 19. I told them that I would have used that excuse also.
    Pool 10

5. Banned
    You can't take a pro's video at anything other than marketing. They're being paid for promote a product. They could get a deal with a company selling used fleshlights and those used fleshlights will be the best thing in the world to those guys.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    Just talked to motorguide and they said it would be late fall/early winter before they ship. I asked if they were allowed to tell me what the problems with them were and was told it was due to the COVID 19. I told them that I would have used that excuse also.
    I just talked to one of their guys too...he said they had no idea demand was so high, apologized for any inconvenience and offered to drop one off at my house on his way home from work.

Just as believable as your version though...lol as I smh

7. Member
    I just got a email from Attwood with a order confirmation stating my 36v tour pro will be shipped out this Friday the 26th so they are shipping! My order was placed last fall. I’ll post pics when it arrives��������

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjranger View Post
    I just got a email from Attwood with a order confirmation stating my 36v tour pro will be shipped out this Friday the 26th so they are shipping! My order was placed last fall. I’ll post pics when it arrives��������
    I hope it’s true, then you can give us some feedback. The thing that interests me is the 30% power savings with the Katana prop. I would like to know why the picture of one of the pros running one had the machete on it tho?
    Pool 10

9. Member
    Factory store keeps saying June. Still no email.

Did you consider that the original ship date was not realistic and just put out to keep you from buying a competitive TM . Then they string you along for a while .

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Did you consider that the original ship date was not realistic and just put out to keep you from buying a competitive TM . Then they string you along for a while .
    There is no competitive model though. I'd much rather keep my current one than buy anything else out there now.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    There is no competitive model though. I'd much rather keep my current one than buy anything else out there now.
    I feel the same way. I have an X5 105 lb. now, ran a 109 digital before that, and a Brute before that. I've been tournament fishing for 25 years with motorguide and have never had one failure. If this one fails it has cable steer as a back up. I have not ordered one, but will next year hoping they have any potential "bugs," resolved. Spot lock is an essential tool now a days, and I'm ready for it along with the other features.
    Restored 1998 Ranger R91 / 2015 Mercury 200 ProXS

The problem may be on the manufacturing side, or the delivery. I'm sure many parts are not made in USA.

I never liked the trend of announcing a new products when its not available. I feel like this is a marketing scheme to get comments, and find out if the product is actually going to sell.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Quote Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
    I feel the same way. I have an X5 105 lb. now, ran a 109 digital before that, and a Brute before that. I've been tournament fishing for 25 years with motorguide and have never had one failure. If this one fails it has cable steer as a back up. I have not ordered one, but will next year hoping they have any potential "bugs," resolved. Spot lock is an essential tool now a days, and I'm ready for it along with the other features.
    This is exactly how I feel about it. Was hoping to get one this year, even willing to be a pioneer. Now I will wait until next year. Hopefully, a few brave folks will be able to provide some feedback before then!
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    The problem may be on the manufacturing side, or the delivery. I'm sure many parts are not made in USA.
    What's really odd is, some keep popping up on pro's boats. So, we know they exist, and we know at least some work. Why only a few for now seems to be the real question.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    What's really odd is, some keep popping up on pro's boats. So, we know they exist, and we know at least some work. Why only a few for now seems to be the real question.
    They need on the water "beta testers". Pro's always get the products before they hit retail shelves. And if there are issues you'll never hear about them from the pro's. Nope. Everything is the best there is, and they could't have caught that limit without it.

17. Member
    So i just followed up with a call to Attwood to see if the date Motorguide rep gave me was still true..... Attwood rep pulled up order and says yours is in cue to ship out Friday.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjranger View Post
    So i just followed up with a call to Attwood to see if the date Motorguide rep gave me was still true..... Attwood rep pulled up order and says yours is in cue to ship out Friday.
    Do they have an online store? If so, link?

19. Member
    PMANTLE idk about a online store..... I just called attwood in Lowell Michigan and she asked for my last name and model # i ordered and she said yep found your order and it will be shipping out to you the 26th.

20. Member
    Thanks. I'll just wait on word from the factory store.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast