Trailer Restoration - advice on rust?

Hey guys. I have this small trailer. We have a couple really bad rust spots. Other than that there's not much on it at all. We are in the midst of stripping the whole trailer down and prepping the trailer for Por15 and top coat. We are going to paint it black.

There are 2 spots where one is almost rusted all the way through, and the other is rusted all the way through back by the rear tail light. I realize that this thing will eventually rust out, but I want to delay as much as I can.

What do I do about these two spots? What type of place do I take it to, and what do I ask? Or is there something I can do personally? Not sure as I've never gone to a welding shop:-). Or just leave it there and clean it up and put the Por15 on it???

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I would be concerned about what you cant see inside those tube frames. Was it used in saltwater?

I agree....and no.

4. Member
    gently tap all around the trailer tubes. different tones will tell you if there is more rust that hasn't appeared yet.

5. Member
    I had a Tracker 175 pro and the tube trailer was rusted badly. We had to replace a lot of it with new tubing and weld it up. There will be a lot of rust inside the tubes if it shows outside.

Cut out and replace sections that are rusted through and flush the inside of the tubes with the attached link product. Used it in the Navy aboard the ships I was on. Will give you some extra time on that trailer.
    vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=402199395123&cat egory=180980&pm=1&ds=0&t=1591003380058
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115