Thread: FISH USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FISH USA

Anyone have any feedback for this place? I’m in need of something and Tacklewarehouse has lost my business, I can’t wait for two weeks or pay 14$ for shipping. Juts wanted a little feedback before I place an order. I’m looking for 13 fishing ninja worms, if anyone has any other places or board sponsors I’d be glad to order from them. I’m not real up to speed with this online ordering and have never ordered anything accept from Tacklewarehouse, but I’m done with them. Any ideas would be much appreciated !

2. Member
    Shipping is behind about everywhere, I've used FishUSA and can't really say it was faster or slower than everywhere else but they are legit, if that helps.
    Cheese County Bass Club

3. Member
    It's an international pandemic, not just Tackle Warehouse is affected. FishUSA has been good the few times I've used them, but everything is delayed right now. Probably the wrong opinion, but if $14 is going to break the camels back, probably can't afford to be ordering baits anyway.

4. Member
    Thanks! I’m going to call them Monday I guess, to make sure it won’t take two weeks. Thanks

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    You'd think a Fisherman of your stature that can't be kept waiting for 2 weeks for some worms would have a Pro Staff Deal.and never have to wait on anyone.

Two weeks without those worms could cost you hundreds of thousands probably should charter a jet to pick them up and save the 14 Bucks.

6. Member
    Everything to me in the past month has been on time from them, but its only 1 day ship as they are about 2 hours from my house.

I have ordered from them , and they always ship the same day or next day if the item is in stock. Air traffic has slowed dramatically , that is the reason for delayed shipping times.

8. Member
    Tackle Warehouse is very good, as are Land Big Fish and Fish USA. They have all been slammed with orders due to the number of retail outlets being closed, so everything is taking longer than normal. There have to be some good retail stores in your area - have you asked them if they can get these for you - they might be able to get them from a distributor and have them in a few days.

9. Member
    I order stuff everyday. If they are having issues with shipping then they are not managing right. All my small and major suppliers are getting stuff shipped within 24hrs. Land big fish hasn’t delayed anything of mine. They might miss sending me a tracking number but that’s it

10. Member
    When you can't wait 2 weeks and can't pay the $14 shipping maybe consider whether versatility is one of your weaknesses or a strength. Not helpful I know but try to keep an open mind regarding other options.
    GETFISHED !!!

Use fishusa more than tackle warehouse. They've always got hardbait sales going. Always been great for me.

12. Banned
    I buy ice gear from fishusa. Always good

I have used them, been ok for me.

14. Member
    I’ve never had any issues with them. I’ve ordered rods from them that took three tries to get a good one (broken by shipper). Their customer support is responsive and have always done right by me.

15. Member
    You guys blaming tackle warehouse's shipping problems on a pandemic are clueless. I own a fab and machine shop. I've ordered from McMaster Carr a dozen times since this started in March. Next day, every time. Thats just one example. I order from Amazon, Ebay, other industrial suppliers weekly. I've had 3 air compressors from Northern tool delivered on time, and 2 or 3 bass pro, land big fish, etc orders as well. Tackle warehouse is a shadow of what it used to be.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

17. Member
    Yep thumbs up here for FISH USA . Always fast shipping, pricing is competitive and if you have an issue their CS is awesome. Checks all the boxes for me. Even before the pandemic I was done with TW.

Fish USA is legit

Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

20. Member
    Ordered several bags of plastics from them about 3 weeks ago (in anticipation of our annual Canadian spring walleye trip, which was cancelled due to border closing) and they arrived at my door in 2 days. Maybe because we're only two states away but quickest turnaround I've seen in a while. Prices are good and I've used them several times over the years with the same results. Can't say anything bad about them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast