Vessel View link cruise control not working

Hey all, I've got a 2012 Mercury 90hp model: 1B834539 SN: 1b834539 with vessel view. Everything is hooked up as the instructions have indicated. I'm using a Lowrance ti2 elite unit to run it. I am unable to activate any of the auto-pilot features (cruise control, smart tow, troll, etc). When I open the tab to attempt to enable these features, I see a "Hull not active" message displayed. I can view engine perimeters just fine and set limits, do basically everything but what I'd like to use it for... Anyone have any recommendations? My local dealer has been fairly useless so far. Appreciate the help!
    Last edited by Eecmerc; 05-30-2020 at 07:23 PM.

2. Member
    Is your 90 a mechanical controlled throttle or digital? I would think it is a mechanical setup. I would assume it has to be digital, or throttle by wire to say, for cruise or smart tow to work. Do you have a smartcraft gauge now? Does it have troll option and if so have you used it before adding vessel view? I just put the vessel view on a couple of nights go and will be testing it out tomorrow so I may have more info. My motor is digital throttle and shifting.