Bluetooth question

OK... I installed 2 NEW Carbon 12's and everything works like a champ except for one little issue.... I have 2 Power Poles (CM1) and a PP Charge. When I start the console unit the PPs and the Charge are working as designed. However, when I start the bow unit the charge is fine but the PPs are not connected. I go to Settings and Wireless and the Bluetooth option is grayed out but it says that Bluetooth is ON. I tried to turn it OFF and then back ON but while it is grayed out I cannot change it to OFF. Interestingly enough, if I start the bow unit first then everything is working and the console unit is grayed out. I am missing something but just can't find it in the manual. The gen 3s I had on before worked the PPs on both screens. Thanks for the help in advance.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

2. Member
    First thing to always check is the software version. Just because they are new doesn’t mean they have the same version. When trying to get units to work together, it’s always a good idea to be on the same version. But you’ll have to wait for another expert if that is not the issue.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    First thing to always check is the software version. Just because they are new doesn’t mean they have the same version. When trying to get units to work together, it’s always a good idea to be on the same version. But you’ll have to wait for another expert if that is not the issue.

NoCAL
    Thanks... I updated both units when I got them last week and then I updated them yesterday with the latest release.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

4. Member
    Finally figured it out... If you open the PowerPole sidebar on 2 screens at the same time only 1of the screens will connect to the PowerPoles.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades