AVX model with Suzuki engine

Does anybody have an AVX (any model) with a suzuki on it? I currently have a 2080 with a G2 and it runs very strong. However, thinking about what my next setup will be since it won't be an Evinrude. I know the Zukes are bulletproof, just curious about performance numbers. Thanks!
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

Just finalized the sell of my 1980 w/ a G2 today. It was in play pre-announcement from Evinrude. Was a little concerned but the buyer did not ask to change a single thing and paid the full asking price. Currently deciding on what is going to go on my 2080. Leaning more towards a ProXs. Just don't know enough about Suzuki and Vexus said the Mercs run awesome on the 2080. I originally had a G2 on my build sheet as it was my first choice. I can't say a single negative thing about the G2's performance.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

3. Member
    I wouldn’t blame you at all for getting a Mercury. I know it will push that rig very well, and dealers are everywhere. We have a good Suzuki dealer here, and I have more confidence in their outboards over the Mercury at this time. I believe without any evidence that that Mercury 200hp will probably be faster than a Suzuki 200hp. The Suzuki would probably be more fuel efficient, but none of them will match the Evinrude G2 in fuel efficiency. Also, who knows where Suzuki Marine will be after this worldwide phenomenon is over or possibly a part of us forever. It is a real shame Evinrude couldn’t spin up sales enough after releasing the G2 in 2015 to change it’s fate. But, selling a 2 stroke when everyone is looking for a four stroke these days was too hard to do. Glad you got your 1980/G2 sold and good luck with your new 2080. They are great boats no matter which motor is pushing them.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

A friend of mine has one. Theyre not much of a bassboat motor no matter how much we want them to be. They are very good in the reliability dept but make sure you have a servicing dealer nearby.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector