Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    The best I have found on a budget are Habit at Sams. I got mine on sale for 12.00 or 13.00 each, normally 16.98. That being said I wear my Free Fly or Patagonia more than the Habit because they just feel better.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/habit-men...t/prod22411926
    Definitely this if you wanna save money. I have a few of them and wear the heck out of em. Work great and very comfortable.

2. Member
    I've been wearing the Carhartt Force hooded shirts for the last 2 years and love them. Picked them up at Infinity Outdoors (A to Z Outdoors) in Alma.
    2009 G3 Eagle 180 / 2009 Yamaha F115 / Minn Kota Maxxum 80 / Helix 7 Chirp SI GPS G2N on Bow & Console

3. Member
    I wear Columbia Terminal Tackle Hoodie’s. I can almost always find them on sale for around $30 on Amazon.

4. Member
    I've tried a few and settled on the Blackfish brand. They're on the upper end of the cost spectrum, but superior in quality and features to most others mentioned.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Really love these, they vent real good, keep sun out and smooth feeling with a cooling effect.
    I have a few of these, Columbia outlet has a sale, spend $200 and get $100 off so I loaded up on those and a couple of the button up ones.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx20 2011 View Post
    I got my HUKs for $40 at a sale.
    same here, but even less...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    What is everyone wearing that doesn’t cost a fortune? I have several of the long sleeve performance shirts already but I would like one with a hood.

Nothing mentioned above while good products will wok for me I am a large guy 6'4" and wear 4XLT. None of the brands mentioned side of Columbia offer 4XLT.

There is HUK performance shirt promotion that ends tomorrow with Daiwa where you buy a Tatula, send in the form, get a HUK hooded performance shirt for $5, up to 3 of them per address. I have one and have been wearing it a lot - it is an excellent shirt for sun protection... the link below shows the shirt and all the details on the reels for sale post here on BBC.

2020 Daiwa Tatula SV TW 103 HUK Shirt Promotion

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    There is HUK performance shirt promotion that ends tomorrow with Daiwa where you buy a Tatula, send in the form, get a HUK hooded performance shirt for $5, up to 3 of them per address. I have one and have been wearing it a lot - it is an excellent shirt for sun protection... the link below shows the shirt and all the details on the reels for sale post here on BBC.

2020 Daiwa Tatula SV TW 103 HUK Shirt Promotion

I need to get mine ordered tonight. How do those fit size wise Gary??

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I need to get mine ordered tonight. How do those fit size wise Gary??
    They seem to run pretty true to size from what I've seen and heard from guys who got theirs early on. Obviously, with all the madness, Daiwa is backed up on getting them out, but they will get them all shipped out.

11. Member
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Really love these, they vent real good, keep sun out and smooth feeling with a cooling effect.
    These definitely run big.

12. Member
    At the Classic I bought my Tatula from the Tackle Trap and then walked over to the Daiwa booth and got my free HUK hoodie. Easy peasey and they run true to size.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

13. Member
    These definitely run big.
    The Columbia Hoodies are what I wear most of the time. I wouldn’t say they run big, but they’re loose fitting like these types of shirts are supposed to be. I have some other brands that fit closer to the skin and they aren’t nearly as comfortable as these because of that.

14. Member
    Baleaf ones on amazon aren’t bad for $20

https://www.phoenixboatsgear.com/Phoenix-Under-Armour-Iso-Chill-Camo-Hoodie-Tee-p/phx1017.htm
    just under $50.00

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

16. Member
    Polyester is Polyester is polyester, regardless of what brand
    or how much it costs. When working in a patrol boat our uniforms were
    as such. Even under a bimini top they were HOTTTT. Out of the boat
    in direct sunlight the uniform was even hotter. The last 4 yrs we got out of
    those dress uniforms and into cotton shorts and shirts. Absolutely much better.
    Now if someone would be so kind to explain how today's sport apparel differs from
    my past uniform, maybe I will understand. I have 2 Berkley poly shirts, lite as a feather
    but I dare not wear them on a sunny still day. Riding in an air conditioned truck, they
    are wonderful. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

17. Member
    I like them Columbia hooded shirt OK, but actually prefer to wear a gaiter under my hat with a longsleeve shirt...comfortable and doesn't affect my peripheral vision.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
    Polyester is Polyester is polyester, regardless of what brand
    or how much it costs. When working in a patrol boat our uniforms were
    as such. Even under a bimini top they were HOTTTT. Out of the boat
    in direct sunlight the uniform was even hotter. The last 4 yrs we got out of
    those dress uniforms and into cotton shorts and shirts. Absolutely much better.
    Now if someone would be so kind to explain how today's sport apparel differs from
    my past uniform, maybe I will understand. I have 2 Berkley poly shirts, lite as a feather
    but I dare not wear them on a sunny still day. Riding in an air conditioned truck, they
    are wonderful. LDS
    Lord I couldn’t imagine wearing cotton now in the summer after wearing the new clothes. It’s just night and day difference. Light as a feather, dries super quick, and 10 times cooler than cotton.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Lord I couldn’t imagine wearing cotton now in the summer after wearing the new clothes. It’s just night and day difference. Light as a feather, dries super quick, and 10 times cooler than cotton.
    Have to agree 100%

I tried to order, But I'm not a Sams customer.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast