Garmin to Garmin Interface

Getting a new boat and want to put two ten inch Garmins on it - one at console and one up front with livescope on a separate pole. If I dont deploy the livescope/pole, can I select to use the front unit with the standard transducer mounted at rear of boat. Have not decided on which models to purchase, yet.

2. Member
    Yes you can so long as the units are networked together. There are a few ways to network them together based on which units/transducer you choose.
    If I looked good in spandex and my boats paint had glitter, I’d fish for bass.
    Luckily the Crappie, Stripers and Tuna don’t seem to care.............. BigBry

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Assuming you have a trolling motor on front, why wouldn't you install a transducer?
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Assuming you have a trolling motor on front, why wouldn't you install a transducer?
    so I could have a livescope on a pole mount and a standard transducer on the trolling motor - both going to the same Garmin unit?

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes. The standard ducer connects straight to the unit while the LVS32 is done thru network cable.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Member
    I will have a Riptide Terrova trolling motor. Does a transducer on the foot of that trolling motor work alright without the cable getting wrapped around the shaft?