How is your back or your hernia?

Had to share this with you. It actually kept me fishing. My garage is on an incline so much so that I can no longer push it uphill without blowing another gasket ( hernia). So I found this amazing tool. It is a combo jack/dolly along with a wheel chock ( without the need for a wheel chock - it is a locking jack/dolly ). It is not 2nd to anything that I purchased for this boat. 2nd place is my Minn Kota Ultrex. So if you are having issues moving your boat around to where it needs to go, I very highly recommend this tool.

Trailer Valet 5X

This guy is kind of goofy but you'll get the point...

2. Member
    I had one and it worked great for my old Bass Tracker. Not that great for my Champ but I didn’t have this Harbor Freight wheel dollies. I should’ve tried them. Those Trailer Valets have a drill attachment that works pretty good but the attachment is expensive! I ended up putting a hitch on my riding mower-much easier.

I almost bought one of those when I had back trouble. But I found a device on amazon that fixed my back and it only cost 70 bucks. I haven't had a back issue for more than 5 years (I use the device about twice a month for maintenance) and pushing the boat into the garage is a breeze now. (single axle trailer, 18-7 boat) The thing I bought was called Truback.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat