Issue with Carbon and 3 in 1

Have a new Carbon 12 with AI 3 in 1. I have attached pictures of what sonar and DI look like compared to my HDI. The 3 in 1 is mounted in the same bracket that my Totalscan used. Aside from showing no targets and a weak bottom there Is a lot of lines in the first 4 feet. Ch 1 is the HDI and Ch 2 is the 3 in 1. I have tried software 18.3 and both of the 20.0 and performed hard resets after each. Does it looks like the 3 in 1 is defective? Side imaging looks fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    It’s possible the two sonar sources are interfering with each other. Test by setting up a screen with two sonar panels. Set the source for one to Channel 1 and the other to Channel 2. See how they look side by side. If it truly is interference, you can try changing the frequency of one or just hit stop sonar on the channel you are not currently viewing.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    The 3 in 1 looks the same when I don’t have the HDI connected, and it’s mounted on the trolling motor. I have installed the Totalscan back on and if I get a chance this weekend I will see what happens. The 3 in 1 barely reads bottom and I never see any other targets even with the sensitivity set high.

4. Member
    Try removing the HDI. Take it out of the picture to be sure the issue is with the 3 in 1 and not something related to the multiple sources.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175