Nashville Locals

Moved to Lebanon about a year ago and and now with the virus killing my main line of work that includes a lot of travel I have a lot more time on my hands now and would love to meet up with some locals. Anybody around Nashville on here?

2. Member
    I'm just outside nash in Ashland city , was gonna go old hickory this morn but I had change heart and gonna go to Dover tn for Ky lake and Barkley

3. Member
    Hendersonville here. You should focus on Old Hickory and Cordell Hull. Good shoreline cover lakes and offshore ledge structure.

Quote Originally Posted by jtlucas View Post
    Moved to Lebanon about a year ago and and now with the virus killing my main line of work that includes a lot of travel I have a lot more time on my hands now and would love to meet up with some locals. Anybody around Nashville on here?
    Check my site for water levels and ramp directions.

5. Member
    I'm in Mt Juliet and I too moved here about a year ago. I live about 5 minutes from Percy Priest and I try to hit the lake a couple of time a week.

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I’m in Old Hickory

7. Member
    If yall ever want somebody to help pay fuel I'd love to get out on the water. Bank fishing has been terrible with everybody fishing during the pandemic.

8. Member
    Lebanon here too. Welcome!

Shoot me a message if you want to fish Old Hickory one day. I'll be out of town the next couple weeks, but after that you're welcome to join if you want. I'm not saying we will catch anything, but we can give it a shot.
    2023 Puma STS

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Lebanon here too. Welcome!

Shoot me a message if you want to fish Old Hickory one day. I'll be out of town the next couple weeks, but after that you're welcome to join if you want. I'm not saying we will catch anything, but we can give it a shot.
    Message sent!

Mt Juliet here
    See ignorance daily