Cost for repair on PP

Hey folks, one of my hydraulic cylinders is leaking fluid, Its not that bad but im going to have it repaired later this year. It appears to be a seal thats leaking. Is this something that PP has to repair or is a seal any shop who works on hydraulics could make the repair?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    If the Pole is under warranty Power Pole will replace it. I would contact them now rather than waiting later this year... If oil is coming out there may be a chance water is going in...

I would not mess with taking the cylinder to a hydraulic repair shop. JMO

I also stock all cylinders

3. Member
    Send it to power pole. They will clean the screens and reservoir. Do not mess with the parts that control the hydraulic pressures. I sent both my pumps to them and only cost for me was shipping to/from. Well worth the money...

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by javelin90 View Post
    Send it to power pole. They will clean the screens and reservoir. Do not mess with the parts that control the hydraulic pressures. I sent both my pumps to them and only cost for me was shipping to/from. Well worth the money...
    believe he is reffering to the cylinder itself not the pumps. As Rich Stated call Power Pole they will take care of you.