Thread: Newfound

Newfound

Is the ramp at Wellington State Park Open. Hoping to get up there next week
    5 Short of a limit

2. Member
    It was last weekend. Take care of your duties before arriving, bathrooms are closed.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    It was last weekend. Take care of your duties before arriving, bathrooms are closed.
    There's a port-a-potty at the last gas station/convenience store in the center of Bristol on the way to the ramp. Otherwise, you're poop out of luck up there.

4. Member
    WHen we were there Saturday, my kids guts were kicking - had to make three runs back to the park so he could take a nature stroll

5. Member
    What I find hilarious is the fact that they keep the bathrooms closed. By the end of the summer if they aren't open I wouldn't want to step foot in the bushes around any of those ramps or your going to be knee deep in poop.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wood View Post
    What I find hilarious is the fact that they keep the bathrooms closed. By the end of the summer if they aren't open I wouldn't want to step foot in the bushes around any of those ramps or your going to be knee deep in poop.
    Seriously. Everyone's going to do more harm from all of the human waste along that shoreline, than it would having a few port-a-potty's at the ramp. Which they should have on there anyway all season, since they don't bother to open that bathroom before 7am, and always close it early before the posted time or 5pm. Always open after and closed before the posted hours it says it's supposed to be open. They want to keep these areas clean, have to provide a spot for people to do that!

stop making sense will ya!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

8. Moderator