Thread: Z21 owners ?

Z21 owners ?

Serious question....how do you carry much tackle in those tiny storage compartments? I made my 1st visit to pros choice marine and crawled around some new boats for a couple hours on Wednesday. I have a Z7 and I think I have twice the room in my center storage as a Z21 and it's 3 compartments together. I definitely want a 21ft boat, buck lack of storage and day box had me spending way more time in the ranger.

2. Member
    if you can't fit your tackle in a Z21 you carry way too much crap.

Seriously, I have probably twice as much as I used to carry in my old 911 CDC. I also use the slots on both sides of the main storage compartment. Then I also have a "junk" drawer full of stuff in one of the back storage containers.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I mean is about the same size just divided into 3 compartments.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    I Fit more tackle in my new Z21 then I did in my Z9 or my 911 CDC I had.

6. Member
    I’d much prefer a single compartment. My main issue is the back of the large center box is not easy to access
    Nitro z21

I prefer the separate storage compartments. Most people like what they are use too. Reality is once you use it you will figure it out and come up with a reason why its a superior layout.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

8. Dogfish_Jones
    I have my Z20 packed out everywhere but the rod locker. Yes! I have way too many lures but I’m an addicted to buying lures. The guys in the bass club always call me for some lures sold out in stores. I will usually have enough to spare.
    What makes their eyes pop wide open is I know where everything is. I store them in Plano boxes and labeled for easy selection.

9. Member
    If your bringing enough to fill a Z21, you defiantly need to organize and prioritize your tackle. I probably bring way too much and I cram shit into my other rod locker I use for spinning reels.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades