THANK YOU for 11 great years BBC!

ReelEx is NOT closing but my time on BBC is coming to an end, so I'd like to thank each and every one of you that trusted me enough and gave me the opportunity to service your equipment over these past 11 years.
    More than anything though I'll cherish the friendships forged through our many interactions.
    Trust me I know full well that if you caught me at the wrong minute I could have my moments but I never took anyone for granted and I always tried to exceed your expectations. Hopefully I was somewhat successful.
    Someone once said I have a true passion for what I do. Guilty as charged, and you all help me more than you'll ever know to live out that passion.
    Again, thank you and pleas feel free to call anytime,.
    Stay safe and God Bless.

Sincerely

Dan Isaac
    ReelEx
    " Serious Service for the Serious Angler"

2. Member
    Cheese County Bass Club

3. Member
    Good Luck Dan.

- Ken
    Ken Kipler
    South Mills, NC by way of
    CV-43, AS-31, CVN-69, FFG-56, CVN-69, CVN-71
    Ranger 520L w/ Merc Pro XS 250 4S (2B635878)

4. Member
    I called you about a year ago �� concerning a Core Mg7 I bought on here that has some issues, I really need to get that set to you to look at don't let a moderator push you away from a good website that you provide good info on.
    Last edited by Cestratton; 05-29-2020 at 12:26 PM.

5. Member
    Congrats on your many years. I have sent many reels to you, keep up the great work! Oh yea, I have a Cardiff reel question a few posts down, if you have time to answer.

USMC 03

my calipers are in need of a battery. Text your address to
    650 454 4938 and I'll just send you one n/c. Dan

is what it is... I'm not closing but you need to get that in somewhere as parts are running low. Dan

I.e. MG7

Dan: Thanks for all the help you have given folks on BBC over the years. I hate that you were driven away by people who would rather hide their head in the sand than recognize the tragic reality of the situation.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Dan: Thanks for all the help you have given folks on BBC over the years. I hate that you were driven away by people who would rather hide their head in the sand than recognize the tragic reality of the situation.
    Thank you Jeff, I plan on continuing to try and assist whenever I can, whomever I can. I just won't be around as much, but I'll continue to check in when I can. Dan

10. Member
    I always enjoyed your knowledgeable insight in to all things Shimano reel-related. Thank you for being a great resource for so many years. Best of luck!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I hate that you were driven away by people who would rather hide their head in the sand than recognize the tragic reality of the situation.
    I obviously missed something. What happened?

Ive never used your services (yet), but hate seeing a sponsor leave. Best of luck to you.

12. Banned
    Yeah. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrew73 View Post
    Yeah. What happened?

I'm confused as well.

14. Member
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

15. Member
    Hate to see you go. Best of luck Dan.

16. Member
    Sorry to hear Dan, the cleanings, gear swaps and repairs you've done have always been perfect as have the Chronarchs that I bought from you. You'll still be getting my business as long as you'll take it.

17. Member
    For whatever happened I’m sorry we are losing a great man as well as a wealth of information. As Willwork says above you have my business as long as you’ll service my shimanos. I foremost consider a fellow fisherman and friend as well as someone I do business with. Take care I’ll talk to you soon.

18. Member
    Me too. What happened?
    2016 Ranger Z518 - 150 HP Mercury 4-Stroke