Thread: Skeeter Dealers

Skeeter Dealers

Hey Guys I am about to sell my Stratos and thinking about looking at a skeeter ZX250 or a ZXR21. I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with either Anderson Marine in Old Hickory TN or Bucks Island Marine in South Alabama. I live about the same distance from both (2 hour drive). There is a dealer closer but have not heard good things about them. If I’m going to spend that much money I want to buy it from somewhere that provides good customer service when you need it. That’s why I bought my Stratos where I did but they are not the same place as it was when I bought it in 2008.

2. Member
    Lots of people around me have used bucks island. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.

3. Member
    Bought last 2 boats from Buck's

See Melissa !

4. Member
    Bought my 2019 zx250 from fredricks in Decatur. Had no complaints and they gave me a great deal

5. Member
    I purchased a used boat from Anderson in 2013. They were up front and they did what they said they would do. It was a good experience and I'd buy from them again.

6. Member
    Thanks for the replies. Ended up going with Buck's Island. Put in an order for a ZXR21.

7. Member
    guess you'll have to change that name handle now!

8. Member
    Yeah I will when it comes in and I figure out what to change it to. I got to figure out how to. I guess a mod will have to do it for me.
    Last edited by SkeeterZXR21SHO; 06-03-2020 at 07:27 PM.