Where to stay? Boat Friendly

I am a resident of Florida, living in Brevard County. I often travel over to Lake County to fish the Harris Chain. When over there I usually stay at the Fisherman's Cove. I am looking at fishing Apopka this weekend and will be putting in at the south end. Is there any good places to stay that are boat friendly (able to park boat and plug in batteries) over in Winter Garden? Also was wondering where have you guys stayed that were boat friendly on other lakes in Florida? May be a good topic for a sticky, Florida Fishing Resorts?

2. Member
    This is definitely coming to you after your trip, but I use AirBnB or VBRO and filter my search to "entire place" and "homes" typically you'll have a driveway big enough to get your tow rig and boat into, then plugging up isn't an issue either. Cost is generally typically in line with a decent hotel. I prefer to not be in a hotel when off on a trip, sleep better knowing my rig isn't in a parking lot with a lot of exposure to the general public. Best of luck!

Off topic, but how did it go at Lake Apopka?

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

4. Member
    I always use AirBnB and have stayed in the same house in Leesburg, nothing fancy, but has a big back yard that you could probably park 3 boats in.
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS