Caymas dash braces

Caymas is now installing dash bracing brackets under both consoles. Seems the drivers dash/passengers moves up and down. Especially when getting up out of seats. Even for passenger consoles. I had 2 installed and what a big difference it made in strengthening the dashes, solid.

2. Member
    Are they doing these currently? I just got pictures of mine from factory today and it was pretty much done except the motor , power poles and jackplate, I have two graphs on the console on a boat logics mount

3. Member

4. Member
    Nice looking boat. I thought you didn't wanta bug them. Couldn't take it any more...i also had build photos through the whole process. They are doing this now, but when ya get it, check for it. Congrats on the boat.

5. Member
    I'll take some photos of mine and post on here for those that aren't aware.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Nice looking boat. I thought you didn't wanta bug them. Couldn't take it any more...i also had build photos through the whole process. They are doing this now, but when ya get it, check for it. Congrats on the boat.
    We was talking a week ago and he actually messaged me today about a question I had and I asked if he had any build pictures and sent that, i see screws in the dash shroud from the picture so maybe they have the plate

7. Member
    I'd say they will probably add them. They had many complaints about the dashes, including mine. It fixed mine very well. No worries. Glad you got word and pictures.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    My first Caymas was that exact color package.

9. Member
    Are they going to go back and have the Dealer install the braces for those that have already received their boats to correct the problem?
    CAYMAS1

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAYMAS1 View Post
    Are they going to go back and have the Dealer install the braces for those that have already received their boats to correct the problem?
    Pm sent

11. Member
    Thanks
    CAYMAS1

12. Member