AMP Ashmore Marine Products

I would like to take a moment and give a shout out and review of Ashmore Marine Products.

I sent a message on Facebook messenger on a Sunday afternoon to inquire about the Ultrex cable keeper kit for my Panoptix transducer. I did not expect a response until the next business day but was impressed to receive a response almost immediately. I was sent an invoice for the part and paid immediately.

He sent a picture of the tracking number and the package was promptly mailed.

After waiting for a week and a half the tracking number showed the package had not moved and was "in transit". I became concerned and contacted both the post office and Mr. Ashmore. We both agreed to give it a few more days and see what happens at the post office. The post office deemed the package lost and suggested filling a claim.

I messaged back and forth with AMP on facebook messenger and he sent me another part immediately, free of charge. I received both the lost package and the second one he resent on the same day. I contacted AMP and let him know that the lost package showed up and I would be happy to return one. Mr. Ashmore told me to keep them both and pass one on to a friend.

In this day and age service means a lot to me. I am very pleased to have done business with AMP.

https://ashmoremarine.com/shop?olsPage=products

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCastillo View Post
    I would like to take a moment and give a shout out and review of Ashmore Marine Products.

I sent a message on Facebook messenger on a Sunday afternoon to inquire about the Ultrex cable keeper kit for my Panoptix transducer. I did not expect a response until the next business day but was impressed to receive a response almost immediately. I was sent an invoice for the part and paid immediately.

He sent a picture of the tracking number and the package was promptly mailed.

After waiting for a week and a half the tracking number showed the package had not moved and was "in transit". I became concerned and contacted both the post office and Mr. Ashmore. We both agreed to give it a few more days and see what happens at the post office. The post office deemed the package lost and suggested filling a claim.

I messaged back and forth with AMP on facebook messenger and he sent me another part immediately, free of charge. I received both the lost package and the second one he resent on the same day. I contacted AMP and let him know that the lost package showed up and I would be happy to return one. Mr. Ashmore told me to keep them both and pass one on to a friend.

In this day and age service means a lot to me. I am very pleased to have done business with AMP.

https://ashmoremarine.com/shop?olsPage=products
    That's awesome! I seen Tacklewarehouse is carrying some of his products.

3. Member
    Awesome guy to deal with !!!
    Bassman1987