Thread: 202 trailer

202 trailer

anyone know where there is a decent one for sale, or where to find one?
    The 203 single axle at Ulrich Marine would be perfect, except its a 12.5 hour drive each way...

2. Banned
    Make a weekend trip and go get it.

Really considering it...

4. TJNYSNP
    Single trailer for a 203.... sounds like a squirrely ride passing tractor trailers at higher speeds imo... i would go tandem with a boat that big and heavy

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman View Post
    Single trailer for a 203.... sounds like a squirrely ride passing tractor trailers at higher speeds imo... i would go tandem with a boat that big and heavy
    Agreed ...

Ok, so heres the deal. My 202 is on the original tandem c channel trailer, and needs quite a bit of work..my idea was to find a decent trailer to use for the next couple months while i restore the original, then sell the single axle or whatever "temporary " trailer I have.
    I dont do any cross country hauls, just within a couple hours of home. Our Checkmate is larger and heavier than the Champ, and it tows great on its single axle trailer. Do you guys really think a tandem is absolutely necessary?

7. Black Hills Energy Collin C.'s Avatar
    Ran a 202 on a single axle for 7 years with no issues, before I converted it to a tandem. Just by good tires and keep an eye on things. My fishing partner has my old 202 and it’s a single wheel as well. We have pulled them all over cross county.
    They do sway a little, just make sure you set it to have enough tongue weight.

Its not necessary, but sure is a lot better.
    Bass Cat
    Eyra 300xs

Thanks guys, i am going to look at a nice re built trailer closer to home, tandem with electric brakes

9. Member
    I have been kicking around the same idea, because my original, T.I. trailer needs so much work, and I would prefer tandem axle, to my original single axle, and I noticed that EZ Loader trailers bought T.I. trailers, so the should have all of the proper dimensions. I will be digging into this soon.