Making all the wires look pretty

I installed a new ulterra on my boat, and with the power wire, transducer wire, and , foot pedal wire, I've got a bunch of ugly black wire on the bow of my boat. So I'm looking for suggestions, ideas, opinions of people who have or have had the same problem, and anyone else who wants to chime in as to what they did or would do to clean it up. Hopefully with some pics, as they are worth a thousand words, or so the saying says.

Thanks

Steve

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/T-H_...age-THMTJ.html

troll jacket. It’s designed to tame all those wires.

3. Member
    Kootek cable management sleeve from amazon works good for me on the Ultrex and has other uses. I also use it to cover lures with treble hooks on rods before putting them in the rod locker I cut six inch strips. I think I used the large size but not sure just get one of each you will find a use for it at home or for the boat.

4. Member
    Thanks for the input. Looked at both options. Think I'm going with the Kootek. I also like the lure wrap idea.

Steve

5. Member
    Just a word of caution. If there is no UV protection that product may not fare well in the sun. I did not see any mention or anything about outdoor use. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

6. Member
    You can get the same wrap from Amazon for 9.99 just no logo silk screened on it. Mine has been on over a year and has not faded the th marine will fade
    Comanche20 (Don)
    2008 Ranger Z 20, 225 RUDE
    Ultrex 45/36/112
    2 Birds
    2020 F150 LIMITED Eco Boost

7. Member
    Don,
    Thanks for the heads up.What do they call it on amazon?

Steve