Any interest in a Nitro Owner’s tournament?

I have spoke with Corporate at Nitro, not too sure how much if any support they will provide, but I keep thinking how great it would be to have an event for us owner’s. I’m thinking either Falls Lake or Jordan Lake here in NC. Maybe mid to late Oct or early Nov timeframe? Let me know who is interested.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

2. Member
    I could have some interest. I know Bass cat has one.

3. Member
    Don't they have one down on Tablerock every year?

They have a fb page.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

4. Dogfish_Jones
    I say somewhere in Flordia during the winter..

I would be interested in one if it's within reasonable driving distance. Don't have FB, so if they decide to post it there, can someone also post it here? Thanks.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Not if its in in NC.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Not if its in in NC.
    We can split the difference? I would be okay if it was within a 8 hour drive for example. Of course Katy is near Houston....eight hours of driving will keep you still in Texas! (originally from Wichita Falls).
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

8. Member
    I know my buddy was going to Arkansas for the Bass cat tourney. Not sure about table rock.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    We can split the difference? I would be okay if it was within a 8 hour drive for example. Of course Katy is near Houston....eight hours of driving will keep you still in Texas! (originally from Wichita Falls).
    Baton rouge is 6 for me. But I know what you mean.

I think you run into a problem is people don't want to drive that long to just fish, unless it is one of the premier lakes in the country. I say target a region and go with it.
    Last edited by BMCD; 05-29-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

I’m down for NC.
    Eric Goff
    2019 Nitro Z20
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    model #12500033A
    SB590181

11. Dogfish_Jones
    Guntersville?

So here’s what I’m thinking... The original intention was to hold an event for Nitro owners here in NC, either on Falls or Jordan, Oct-Nov timeframe. So I will keep track of those individuals that say they will be interested or might be interested. I will continue to solicit support from Nitro as well as Bass Pro in Cary as they are the local store to the location for the event. If anyone is willing to help plan, coordinate and support this event, please let me know. Also, what do you think is a good amount for the entry fees? One day event or two day event? I’m preliminary thinking paying out the top three places for a ten boat field and maybe another place for each five boats after that? Anyways, this is in the very early stages for planning so open to some suggestions. Let me know.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

So here’s what I’m thinking... The original intention was to hold an event for Nitro owners here in NC, either on Falls or Jordan, Oct-Nov timeframe. So I will keep track of those individuals that say they will be interested or might be interested. I will continue to solicit support from Nitro as well as Bass Pro in Cary as they are the local store to the location for the event. If anyone is willing to help plan, coordinate and support this event, please let me know. Also, what do you think is a good amount for the entry fees? One day event or two day event? I’m preliminary thinking paying out the top three places for a ten boat field and maybe another place for each five boats after that? Anyways, this is in the very early stages for planning so open to some suggestions. Let me know.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Can u tell me one more time.....
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Can u tell me one more time.....
    Sorry man, I don’t know what happened there!!!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

17. Member
    A friend of mine just bought a 2019 nitro z18 with a 175 four stroke merc 23 pitch prop i think he needs a 24 pitch how does your boat run

Quote Originally Posted by biglakespecks View Post
    A friend of mine just bought a 2019 nitro z18 with a 175 four stroke merc 23 pitch prop i think he needs a 24 pitch how does your boat run
    Like I'm setting the world on fire!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    Sorry man, I don’t know what happened there!!!
    Third times a charm.