Control panel(aerator/bilge/fuel etc. for ranger 2001

Aerators won’t come on. No power to them in back in bilge area. Relays click in fuse box snd fuses look good. Thinking it’s the control panel???? Anyone got one for sale? Anyone got other ideas? Thanks in advance

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Not sure what you mean by Ranger 2001. 2001 model year, I assume, but which boat model? If you are talking about a console keypad, those are available again [or at least, have been before coronavirus] through Ranger Parts. Try the number on the Ranger web site under “Owners” [800-724-7273], or if you have trouble getting through at that number, try the customer service number I posted earlier today. Good luck.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Yes. And I just placed an order for both rod box lids and rod box seals at 4 pm today. Might could call first thing in the morning and get it added Shipping was almost as much as one rod box lid

4. Member
    Yes 2001 ranger 518 vx. Tried to post a pic of the part but it wouldn’t load.

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    If you just placed an order with Ranger Parts yesterday [Wednesday], then it’s likely you will be able to add a control panel to the same order today, if you call soon enough. Shipping on the control panel won’t be nearly what it was for rod box lids, however. You don’t need to know a part number for the panel, or have a picture. Just tell the parts representative the serial number of your boat. If you ever *do* need to post a picture to clear up a point on this forum, you can find my email in my profile and send the picture to me. I’ll be glad to post if for you. — JC

6. Member
    Thank you. Typically I’ve been able to do so but may have been my phone. Thanks again.

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Phones these days have more megapixels than an SDR camera I used to construct web sites 10 years ago. On the factory setting, pictures can be huge, which is an issue posting on BBC. Results vary all over the board, but if you select a size or resize to message board proportions, typically 640 by 480, it always works.