tr 20 x correct length?

I am buying on 07 tr 20x. The boat is on a galvanized trailer with a swing a way. I found the Triton PDF for 2008 and the 20 x length on the trailer reported is 21' 3" with a swing away and 23 ' 6" without. Does anyone know how accurate these measurements are and do they include the motor? Debating if i can if it in my small shop or if I should just add a cover on my house before I go pick it up.

Appreciate any feedback!

2. Member
    I had one of those. Never measured, but I'd say what they spec'd is pretty close. That should be with an engine and trimmed down. Take a tape when you go look at it. That is a real good fishing boat.

3. Member
    I have an 06 TR20X, my garage is 25ft deep. With the swing-a-way folded i have about 5 inches left for garage door to close. I would suspect those measurements are close. Also is there a jackplate installed this will take some room??

4. Member
    Its had a 10 inch jackplate. I'm curious if the specs reported include motor and jackplate.

5. Member
    It's possible specs are combined, my trailer isn't the original Marine Master and was built for a 2013 21ft (Skeeter) so mine is probably longer.

6. Member
    2007 catalog lists lengths as 22’ 4” & 24’ 4”.

That being said, I don’t think those measurements are very accurate. Same catalog has my TR196 listed 13” longer than TR20X.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC