merc moniter install help

trying to install merc moniter I have the j-box, female to female harness, and merc moniter harness I am replacing the tach gauge and wanting to leave the other gauge which has my trim, water pressure, volts, fuel gauge in it when I hook up the harness from the engine to the j-box then to the merc moniter and then hook the harness from the other gauge to the j-box using the female to female harness the trim ect gauge will not work but the merc moniter seams to work fine any help is grateful thanks

You might want to post on the Merc page specific for your engine. You will need to post your motor serial number for them to help you.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

3. Member
    I have never been able to get both to work. Only way to do it would be an independent sending unit for the dash guage.

4. Member
    Thanks for the help guys I talked to Tim at phoenix and he said that I would lose that gauge with the merc moniter also got all I need on the moniter except fuel gauge so was wanting to try and keep that working

5. Member
    Are you happy with the merc monitor install? i was considering doing the same but also didn't want to give up current gauges... even though fuel gauge isn't very accurate, i still like to see it.