Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Any thoughts on SPCE?

I’m a chartist by nature and like the set up going forward. Any thoughts into their future?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I have been thinking about SPCE and keeping an eye on the chart. For me the chart hasn't really set up for my liking for a trade. As far as a long term hold, I'm not interested. The reason is because I think they end up killing some passengers in the future. Their rocket has moving wings and even stationary wings has proven to have problems from time to time. The shuttle for example. There's a reason we now use capsules. Blue origin and SpaceX is the way to go when and if they go public.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Agreed for the most part. Just scalping options at the moment and doing some more dd

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I picked some up yesterday. If NASA has confidence in them then I should. I know the "training new astronauts" market isn't very large now, but in the future, who knows. And, I couldn't have imagined that market, who knows what other market they could get into to that I can't imagine.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Looks like they passed a glide test flight yesterday and will start rocket powered flights. Gonna be very risky. Rocket tests are always very risky, especially when there are pilots.
    Thanos was the hero