Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketmanjp View Post
    Happy Kamper, did you bring your motor to get checked for 100% WOT and any other issues?
    I did have the WOT checked, it was 100 %. I removed about 30 lbs of tackle from my boat , moved more weight to the front of the boat, going to see if that will help with hole shot, should get my Power Tech 5 blade prop back soon with ports or vents, if it is not what i want i am going to call Croxton and talk with him about what prop he thinks is best for my rig.

2. Member
    Happycamper, any news here? I am ordering an SDC soon and trying to figure out which motor to get with it. Interested in your progress. Thanks.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbass View Post
    Happycamper, any news here? I am ordering an SDC soon and trying to figure out which motor to get with it. Interested in your progress. Thanks.
    No news, still waiting on my Power Tech 5 blade, sounds like a pro max may be in my future, would love to try a 26.

4. Member
    Thanks for updating. Good luck with the your set-up, I am sure you will get it figured out. Please keep us posted as you progress. Btw, you have one sweet boat!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234