Patiently waiting

Man I知 bored as hell, waiting on my cx 21 pro to get here. I知 curious to check this thing out and run it and see if it truly is a good of a ride as they say. I知 not a huge speed guy but if it will push low 70痴 I知 happy since our fishing down here in south la you have to go a good distance to catch the better fish.
    Last edited by Sam378; 06-17-2020 at 09:02 PM.

2. Member
    Good luck, hopefully it lives up to your expectations. Waiting on something like this is so hard to do.

3. Member
    I just left the plant yesterday. They are finishing up the cx21s.Then starting on the 18s and even a few 19s.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    I just left the plant yesterday. They are finishing up the cx21s.Then starting on the 18s and even a few 19s.
    What you mean finishing up the 21’a ? What about orders that come in?

5. Member
    David told me, they were running 21s right now through plant. Then starting 18s and some 19s, after a run of 21s. Then building 20s and then 21s again. Thats how plant builds the boats, one model at a time. They won't be building 20 or 21s during the 18,19 builds.

6. Member
    David told me, they were running 21s right now through plant. Then starting 18s and some 19s, after a run of 21s. Then building 20s and then 21s again. Thats how plant builds the boats, one model at a time. They won't be building 20 or 21s during the 18,19 builds.
    Interesting, well hopefully I made it in the run of 21’s

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    Man I’m bored as hell, waiting on my cx 21 pro to get here. I’m curious to check this thing out and run it and see if it truly is a good of a ride as they say. I’m not a huge speed guy but if it will push low 70’s I’m happy since our fishing down here in south la you have to go a good distance to catch the better fish.
    As you are in Louisiana, did you get an aluminum trailer? I have read on the BassCat forum that Louisiana is the absolute worst environment for a boat trailer.

2016 BassCat Puma / 250 SHO

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    As you are in Louisiana, did you get an aluminum trailer? I have read on the BassCat forum that Louisiana is the absolute worst environment for a boat trailer.

2016 BassCat Puma / 250 SHO
    ive never owned an aluminum trailer in my life, never had a problem I don’t keep boats long enough to worry about it. Most part of where I fish down here your dumping in a river or bayou anyway. Which is pretty much fresh. Other then that I travel and fish a lot in reservoirs

9. Member
    Interesting, well hopefully I made it in the run of 21’s
    You will know when they began yours sir, when they have a build serial number. You can email or call Barry V or David at caymas plant to know. Best wishes.

10. Member
    You will know when they began yours sir, when they have a build serial number. You can email or call Barry V or David at caymas plant to know. Best wishes.
    Yeah I don’t believe in bugging people, I’ll find out soon enough. I’m sure they working on it fast as they can

11. Member
    Just got word it’s wrapped ready for shipping should be at dealer sometime next week whic is good because we have a storm coming anyway this weekend, so order was made 4 weeks ago and it’s ready to ship. I’ve waited 10-12 weeks on boat orders before. I’m impressed

12. Member
    Just got word it’s wrapped ready for shipping should be at dealer sometime next week whic is good because we have a storm coming anyway this weekend, so order was made 4 weeks ago and it’s ready to ship. I’ve waited 10-12 weeks on boat orders before. I’m impressed
    What dealer are you going through if you don't mind me asking. I'd like to see one in person and check them out. I'm in Paulina, La.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shapfromla View Post
    What dealer are you going through if you don't mind me asking. I'd like to see one in person and check them out. I'm in Paulina, La.
    Power implements of Iowa la

14. Member
    Power implements of Iowa la
    Thank you sir. I know exactly where they are. Next time I pass through I'll have to stop and check them out.
    Chris Coupel
    Paulina, La.