Help with hooking up 1198, 959ci hd sonar, and Minn kota Terrova Ipilot with link

I am going to be hooking up an 1198si at the dash, a 959hdci sonar, up front, and a terrova ipilot with link on the front. I would like to be able to share waypoints from the 2 head units and also be linked to the trolling motor with both. What is the best possible way to hook these all up. My terrova does have a US2 transducer on it that I plan on hooking up to the 959 for front depth. Will I need a ethernet box and what cables will I need. I will have a separate side imaging transducer on the back of the boat as well. Thanks in advance.

LINK is an Ethernet connection and the two displays are Ethernet devices. The only way to link all three is via the AS ETH 5PXG Ethernet Switch.
    The Switch is 12V powered so plan its location and power connection, then cables to reach it.
    LINK comes with a 30' Ethernet extension cable so you need two Ethernet cables to connect each display to the Switch.
    AS EC 20E is the 20' Ethernet cable, there are several other lengths available--the number is the length.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    +1 If connecting to the US2, will need the adapter MKR-US2 8.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

One more thing I forgot is the 959 needs an Ethernet adapter to connect an Ethernet cable to it. AS EC QDE
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Thanks guys.

6. Member
    Is $500 a good price for a used 1198 in good shape with everything included including gps puck? Kinda tempted but still an older unit.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan25 View Post
    Is $500 a good price for a used 1198 in good shape with everything included including gps puck? Kinda tempted but still an older unit.
    Good place to start anyway. Just gave mine away for $300 with a brand new transducer and less than 600hrs on it (without GPS)...LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow