Cross Point Ramp

Well It was about time it would be my turn at this, some none driving idiot hit my trailer yesterday and didn't hang around or leave their information, a concerned observer did though! They saw it happen saw them in low life fashion drive away!

I have their vehicle description and Plate #, which per law means nothing if they are not present when officer to do report shows up! Even with plate information etc, they can't do anything ! I did get a report to give to insurance so it doesn't ding my insurance!

I called the trailer manufacturer and best they can do since they are 14 hrs from here, ship parts and i find a shop to do it! Even if took to them would be 4-8 weeks ughhhhh

Anyone know a good Body Shop or trailer shop that could repair the corner platform on a Triton trailer from EZ Loader? Would need to be able to do the Rhino liner coating after repair too! This platform has to be welded on after existing is cut off, then coated no paint! I am near Smithfield and Clayton!

2. Banned
    Sorry for your incident. Have had one myself. I would run the plates and post their name and address on the board here and see that they get what they deserve if nothing else. Might would even pay them a visit. Sometimes letting them know that you know what they did will make them do the right thing. Nobody wants to constantly worry about what is lurking in their blind spot.

Update, after some calls I can get all the parts from trailer manufacturer and then found a trailer repair place to do repairs, would still have to take to get gator Hyde applied, ughhh! Oh and pay t store boat indoors off trailer for few weeks!

4. Member
    Not sure why LEO can't do anything since there is a witness. Go figure.

Is this not like a hit and run?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Yes but not in sense like with cars , for some screwed up reason

Did it happen yesterday, on Tuesday?...Or on Monday? If Monday, I can totally see how that happen, Cross Point was an amateur hour accident waiting to happen. I got out there on Monday at 0530, there was already about dozen or so boats that were out. I parked at the very end of the parking lot, hoping to avoid getting blocked in again. When I left at 1130 the entire parking lot was full, the sides of the road were full, and there were probably 8-10 people in line either to launch or recover their boat. There was every type of watercraft imaginable out there clogging the ramp area too. At least the water was fairly "quiet" for most of the morning when it was overcast out...and the fish were biting, so I can't complain too much.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin