PBC HART'S CUSTOM SETS $10K Trail Q#3 Falls Lake June 6th--Be there!!!

Piedmont Bass Classics will be back in action at Falls Lake out of Ledge Rock Wildlife Ramp Sat. June 6th for our 10K Qualifier #3.. I will send out instructions next week concerning the CDC requests and other suggestions from the NCWRC and others about they way we will hold our event to comform with this virus still hanging around.

The June 13th 10K Q #4 scheduled for Kerr Lake has been moved to Shearon Harris out of Cross Point Landing BECAUSE WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THE CORPS OF ENGINEERS FOR KERR LAKE HAS AGAIN PULLED PERMITS UNTIL AT LEAST JUNE 13TH. AND...NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHO MADE THAT CALL. BUT I WILL TRY AND FIND OUT. They will now make decisions about all permits on a 2 week basis. That really helps us out with our decision making for the events. CRAZY!! Harris was the only choice I had.

2020 Piedmont Bass Classics Next Event 6am to 2pm

Saturday June 6th Hart's Custom Sets

$10,000 SPRING TEAM BASS TRAIL Qualifier #3

FALLS LAKE LEDGE ROCK WILDLIFE RAMP

I'll be there at 4:00 am taking entries, etc.. Blastoffs at appox. 6am. Have your boat in the water by 5:45 am. or you may have to wait till after blastoff. You may enter up to 1hr after blastoff. Weighin starts at 2:00 pm. PLEASE BE EARLY!!

Go to this link for all the info on this trail:

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2020PBC10KMainPage.html

We do not charge a late fee or membership fees.

BRING YOUR OWN WEIGHIN BAGS!! We will not have any to loan out. If you need to buy one I'll have some nice ones at the ramp for $10.

Hope to see you all 6/6 at Falls Lake! 2nd Flight is right at full and I expect a good crowd to show up because the bite has been great!!! Thanks so much for choosing Piedmont Bass Classics Tournament Trails !!

Starting positions will be updated by the Wed. before the event. Please check this list to make sure it is correct for you.

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/202010KStartingSpots.html

IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE 1ST PAGE OF THE WEBSITE FRIDAY MORNING FOR ANY LAST MINUTE CHANGES.

If you want an early starting spot get your entry in early along with the $10 deposit to hold your spot....or you can enter at the ramp that morning. Cash only at the ramp please. See ya'll soon and get all your stuff ready to fish!!! We have sponsors that can help you with about anything you need to make your day on the water safe and happy!!!.....Please support our sponsors!!...Phil

Let us help grow your business! If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.

Contact Information:

Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.

---Durham, NC 27712.. Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042

Check out all of our Great Sponsors on the Main Page of Website.

Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!
    Last edited by seachaser1; 05-27-2020 at 07:55 AM.

2. Member
    Piedmont Bass Classics at Falls Lake on June 6th. Social Distancing Rules for the day.

Here is what we are going to do Sat. June 6th

at Falls for the Tournament....

When You Enter The Ramp Area On The Right Side:

a. Please have you stuff already in your boat and ready to launch. Go directly to the check-in trailer for your live well check.

b. Launch your boat immediately. One stay with the boat the other park & pay. Please have your entry form filled out and ready with the payment. No more than 25 people in the payment line at one time...6 feet apart.

c. Return to your boat and go to designated pre-launch area on the lake.

d. If you don't have your stuff ready or are waiting for a partner, park the boat on the exiting right side of the ramp and wait. Don't tie up the ramp.

Blast-Off and Weigh-in going to be different.

I am going to stagger the blast-off and weigh-in times by a little more time (20 Minutes) so as to adhere to the State of NC's person limits on events.

When you finish fishing and return to the ramp at your designated time, loadbyour boat immediately, park the boat, one team member weigh and release your fish.Once you have weighed in, go home.

I'll have the results posted asap and anywinnings will be paid later.

We need to follow these r​ules so as to try and conform to the State, Feds & CDC recommendations.I know this is not normal and will not be as muchfun as the usual BS time we have at check-insbut we've got to do what is right at this time and if it works like it should we should be able tocontinue with our tournament schedule hopefully.

PLEASE....

I am asking all anglers fishing to adhere to the same
    suggestions listed by the NC Governor, with guidance from the CDC, to lessen the chances of transmitting the virus. They are listed here:

1. If you have any flu symptoms whatsoever... PLEASE STAY HOME!!!

2. All persons should follow the CDC guidelines on everyday prevention of viral infections.

3. Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from any other angler during registration and weigh in with no more than 25 anglers in a group.

4. Follow all directions from your tournament director. Be patient with other anglers and the tournament director.

5. Wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently! Don’t shake hands.

6. Anglers should wear gloves while handling any object that is not your own or has been in the possession of others.

7. If you have to sneeze or cough due to pollen and other allergies, cover your mouth.

8. At the weigh-in please stay a good distance from the scales area and scoring area. We will keep everyone updated during the weigh-in.

PBC is continuing to monitor all situation closely through the CDC website and local and state sources and will issue additional guidance if the need becomes necessary. Again, fishing is the best way to get away from the crowds and PBC will operate events in the best way to limit gathering of anglers in one location. We ask each our members to be safe and recognize the importance of distancing during this time.

Future tournaments will be updated after this event. It might take a little more time to weigh fish but we don't want any large group at the ramp that afternoon...…..Please ask spectators to stay at home.

Thanks so much for your understanding and I'll see you all Sat. morning June 6th starting at 4:00 am......Phil

If you have any more suggestions to help make this a great tournament let me know!

Let us help grow your business!
    If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.
    Contact Information:
    Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712
    Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
    email:
    philsflags@msn.com website: http://piedmontbassclassics.com/
    Check out all of our Great Sponsors on our website.
    Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!