Thumbs Up Daiwa Tatula 60th Anniversary 7'3" Medium Heavy Casting Rod DEAL @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap has secured the last remaining inventory of the extremely popular 60th Anniversary 7'3" MH Tatula rod. This rod is light, sensitive, and extremely versatile. Get one at an incredible deal before these are gone for good - CLICK THE LINK BELOW IN BLUE - don't forget the BBC10 discount code at check out and it will be $125 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

Daiwa Tatula 60th Anniversary 7'3" Medium Heavy Limited

Built with an advanced X45 Bias construction, the Daiwa 60th Anniversary Tatula Casting Rods employ an advanced BRAIDING-X manufacturing process, which increases strength, reduces blank twists, and provides crisper, more uniform tapers. Manufactured with the finest components, the Daiwa 60th Anniversary Tatula Casting Rods are equipped with Fuji FazLite Tangle-Free K-Guides and Portuguese natural cork handles that have been laser etched with the Tatula spider logo. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty, the Daiwa 60th Anniversary Tatula Casting Rods offer a blend of custom cosmetics and premium performance to celebrate Daiwa’s 60th anniversary.

Length - 7'3"

Power - Medium Heavy
    Action - Fast
    Line Rating - 10 - 20#
    Lure Rating - 1/4 to 1 oz.

Features:

-Limited edition
    -Laser etched serial number
    -Custom cosmetics
    -Fuji FazLite Tangle-Free K-Guides
    -Cork handles
    -Limited 5-Year warranty

Last edited by Bronzefly; 05-29-2020 at 09:14 AM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Good bladed jig rod? For 1/2 ?
    Last edited by Black Haze; 05-26-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Haze View Post
    Good bladed jig rod? For 1/2 ?
    Absolutely. I've thrown everything from jigs/worms, Senko, spinner baits, chatter baits, wake baits, buzz baits, bigger square bills, full sized Vixen type baits, and more on mine. It's a jack of all trades, very versatile rod.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    Absolutely. I've thrown everything from jigs/worms, Senko, spinner baits, chatter baits, wake baits, buzz baits, bigger square bills, full sized Vixen type baits, and more on mine. It's a jack of all trades, very versatile rod.
    Thank you

5. Member
    Couldn't resist...Just put an order in for 2.

6. Member
    Sounds like its similar to the dobyns 734, hows the balance compared to a dobyns?

7. Member
    How does it compare to the 73 elite multi purpose?
    2016 F-150 3.5 ecoboost
    2014 Lund Impact 1875
    Mercury 150 4-stroke
    Mercury 9.9 pro kicker
    80 lb terrova with link
    Humminbird 1199/898

Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    How does it compare to the 73 elite multi purpose?
    It is literally the exact same blank with different aesthetics. It's a great multi purpose rod, everyone should have a few of them

Quote Originally Posted by Bassjam2000 View Post
    Sounds like its similar to the dobyns 734, hows the balance compared to a dobyns?
    With a 2020 Tatula SV TW 103, the balance point is just in front of the cork on the fore grip. It's very comfortable in hand.

9. Member
    Great service, as usual, from TT. Shipped same day which is incredible in this environment.

10. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I ordered this rod and the 2020 Tatula SV 103 on Sunday, it will be at my door tomorrow!

My intent is to use this as my worm rod, and I think I’m going to love it! Thanks to Bronzefly for answering my PMs and for the guys at Tackle Trap for getting it out to me so fast!

These guys are great to deal with all the way around. I wanted the matching reel and one of the guys was going to give me a new one off his rod! But ultimately the new SV is the reel I wanted. But who does that? Great people!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV

Order placed....this is going to be money with my Tatula Anniv Edition Reel.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

12. Member
    [QUOTE=avidbasser;11156544]Order placed....this is going to be money with my Tatula Anniv Edition Reel.[/QUO

Matches pretty good with the CT Type R also. Balance right on the front half of the fore grip too.

Looks great John, thanks for posting the pic!

This is an excellent rod and a heck of a value for a very versatile rod.

Got my rod the other day...will be put into use tomorrow. Will report back with pictures. Thanks again Tackle Trap.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by avidbasser View Post
    Got my rod the other day...will be put into use tomorrow. Will report back with pictures. Thanks again Tackle Trap.
    You're welcome! We'd be happy to hear feedback on this rod anytime...

These are available and shipping daily guys!

16. Member
    Ordered one this morning. Been looking for these in all my local shops for a while and they sold out a long while ago. I have one of the anniversary reels that I plan to pair up with it. I've bought a lot of Daiwa stuff in the last year and been super happy with every thing I have purchased. The Kage rods are straight legit but they can't be sold online, if you run into those do yourself a favor and pick up a couple. WOW

Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    Ordered one this morning. Been looking for these in all my local shops for a while and they sold out a long while ago. I have one of the anniversary reels that I plan to pair up with it. I've bought a lot of Daiwa stuff in the last year and been super happy with every thing I have purchased. The Kage rods are straight legit but they can't be sold online, if you run into those do yourself a favor and pick up a couple. WOW
    Thanks for the order! Stock is starting to get thin on these Tatula 60th rods guys...

Agreed 100% on the Kage rods and even the reels. They are extremely impressive at their price point. Any KAGE questions, PM or call the shop. TT stocks them, and yes, ships them too

18. Member
    Used my rod this weekend very sensitive rod with good backbone you can’t beat the price well worth the money Thank you Tackle Trap for the excellent service

19. Member
    I've never in my life experienced fast shipping and service like I did with this rod purchase. I literally ordered it yesterday morning and came home today and its sitting on the porch. WOW! Can't speak highly enough of The Tackle Trap!
    Last edited by Chillymac; 06-24-2020 at 06:56 AM.

Thank you very much guys! The amount of positive feedback we've gotten on this rod has been impressive. No doubt, it's a great rod at a great price. They are in stock and shipping daily. We very much appreciate all the orders and feedback guys...